Scholarship Description: Applicants are invited to apply for WU Executive Academy Scholarships to pursue MBA in Energy Management. These scholarships are open for both Austrian and international applicants.
The aim of the scholarships is to give support to the needy students.
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Energy Management.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial scholarships, up to10,000€
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
Undergraduate degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher)
Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Online application form: Please choose “Start your application with scholarship” on the first page of the application.
- In approximately 400 words briefly introduce applicants including their early years, i.e. where applicants grew up, their primary and secondary education, their first couple of jobs, etc. Give the main reason why a MBA Energy Management is relevant to your future career development.
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcripts in original language
- Official translation of university diplomas (find detailed information about the formal requirements here)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent digital photograph
- Letter of motivation
- 2 letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
- Clear copy of valid passport
Deadline: July 31, 2018