Degree Level: Postgraduate; Masters Research
Available Subjects: Law
Scholarship Benefits: one return economy class airfare and fees
Eligible Nationalities: Pacific Islands applicants.
- Applicants must be a Law graduate from the Pacific Islands with a first class academic record.
- The applicant should be planning on a legal career in academic service, or in government or community service.
- Priority will be given to a student living in the Pacific Islands but Pacific students resident in New Zealand may also be considered.
- The scholarship may also be awarded to a third or fourth year student of the Victoria University Law Faculty who wishes to enrol for a trimester at the Law Faculty of the University of the South Pacific.
- This award may be made in the same year as the award above.
A completed online application must be submitted by 4:30pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4:30pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.