Scholarship Description: The Warren Wilson College is pleased to offer both merit and need-based scholarships to international students. Warren Wilson College is a private four-year liberal arts college near Asheville, North Carolina, in the Swannanoa Valley. The college offers classes in a range of disciplines with Environmental Studies and Creative Writing among the most popular.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Academic Scholarships: These range from $4,000-18,000 USD.
Milepost One Scholarship: These are fully-funded scholarships.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, students must:
- Be admitted to Warren Wilson College for the first-time, as a full-time undergraduate;
- Have a minimum 3.0 weighted high school GPA;
- Complete the application requirements by the deadline;
- Have a Total Family Income equal to or less than $125,000;
- Live on campus and participate in the Warren Wilson Work Program;
- File a 2018-2019 FAFSA using their 2016 taxes and send to Warren Wilson College by March 1, 2018 (school code: 002979);
- International Students must complete the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application;
- Students selected for FAFSA verification must complete verification requirements by March 1, 2018;
- Be enrolled full time;
- Maintain consecutive enrollment.
Application Procedure: Submit the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application with your admissions application. Please note students who wish to apply for financial need-based aid must do so at the time of submitting your admission application!. Students financial need awards will be processed through our financial aid office and awarded within 2 weeks of acceptance. The only scholarship that requires an application separate from your application for admission is Milepost One. You are automatically considered for other scholarships.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2018