Lester B.Pearson is an international scholarship for students from all countries. The scholarship provides bachelors degree funding at University of Toronoto.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for bachelors degree.
Available Subjects: The Scholarship is open for any subject taught at Bachelors level at University of Toronto.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will provide:
- incidental fees
- and full residence support for four years.
Eligible Nationalities: International students from any country are eligible to apply.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- • an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- • currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2019
- • beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2020 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- • Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- • Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2020 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- • Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The school nomination deadline is 29 November 2019. The student admissions deadline is 13 December 2019 (you are recommended to apply before 7 November 2019).The scholarship application deadline is 15 January 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 13 December 2019