Scholarship Description: The University of Strathclyde is pleased to announce the EU & International Hardship Fund 2019. The scholarship is available to students who are pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate taught, postgraduate research degree program.
This fund is for the assistance of the European Union and international students who have got into financial difficulties after starting their course. Prizes are around 300-500 and the objective is to meet the immediate short-lived life cost.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Strathclyde located in the heart of Glasgow city is a multi-award winning UK university. With students and staff of more than 100 countries, this is Scotland’s third largest university.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, and Postgraduate Research degree program.
Available Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Awards are around £300-£500 and are intended to meet immediate short term living costs.
Number of Scholarships: Varies scholarships are available.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Registered students of the University shall be eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- You have fallen into financial hardship after starting your course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place
- You are not eligible to apply to the University Discretionary Fund by virtue of your residence status
- A payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully; and
- You are unable to meet your immediate living costs through your existing funding.
submit the following with your application:
- 3 months bank statements for all bank accounts
- Any other documents you feel would support your application
Deadline: June 28, 2019