University of Edinburgh Masters Scholarships of HCA, UK 2015, Scholarships for international students, Scholarships are available for MSc programe.
HCA Masters Scholarships are available for international students to pursue MSc programme. Up to six awards will be available for the academic year 2015-2016. Scholarships value up to £7,000 per annum, payable in monthly installments. Application deadline is 16 February 2015.
- Scholarships are awarded to study MSc programme.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Edinburgh.
- University of Edinburgh, UK is providing these Scholarships.
Eligibility: The eligibility of University of Edinburgh Masters Scholarships of HCA, UK 2015 are as under:
Applicants for these awards must:
-have submitted an application for study in EUCLID by 11 February 2015
-hold, or currently be on course to achieve, a UK first class honours undergraduate degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant field.
- In University of Edinburgh Masters Scholarships of HCA, UK 2015 International students can apply for these scholarships.
- The School is pleased to invite applications from outstanding candidates for its Master’s Scholarships (taught or research) for 2015-2016 entry. Up to six awards will be available. The School invites applications for MSc studentships with a value of up to £7,000 per annum, payable in monthly installments. This will be paid pro-rata for part-time candidates. Awardees are responsible for paying their tuition fees, which are not covered as part of this award, to the University.
- Up to six awards will be available.
- Scholarships value up to £7,000 per annum, payable in monthly installments.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by April 2015.
- The mode of applying is online.
Application for a School of History, Classics and Archaeology Master’s Award must be completed using the online form (see link below) by 16 February 2015.
Share this Scholarship for others