University of Auckland is inviting applications for scholarship in engineering for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Scholarships are open for the students who are citizens of Colombo Plan member countries, to study undergraduate or postgraduate engineering programmes at The University of Auckland. One Scholarship will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of $3,000 towards tuition fees. The application deadline is 31 March 2015.
University of Auckland Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering in New Zealand 2015
- Scholarship is provided in the field of engineering at University of Auckland in New Zealand.
- Scholarship is are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree level at University of Auckland in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland, New Zealand is providing this Scholarship.
Eligibility: –The Scholarship will be awarded to a student who has paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or any postgraduate degree programme
in the Faculty of Engineering.
-The Scholarship may be concurrently held with any other award or grant as long as a) the terms of that award or grant permit and b) The University of Auckland Council is informed and approves.
-The University of Auckland Council has the power to amend or vary these Regulations provided that there is no departure from the main purpose of the Scholarship.
- The students of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the United States of America and Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.
- The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other donors. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to assist international students who are citizens of Colombo Plan member countries, to study undergraduate or postgraduate engineering programmes at The University of Auckland.
- One scholarship is offered.
- Scholarship is offered for one year.
- One Scholarship will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of $3,000 towards tuition fees.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit, financial need, community activities, communication skills, leadership potential and desire to contribute positively to the engineering profession.
- Approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
- The mode of applying is by post.
The application deadline is 31 March 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application