Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students at Robert Gordon University, 2017
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at Robert Gordon University is open exclusively for international (non-UK) students starting a full-time undergraduate course in 2017-2018. The scholarship is available in all the fields of study offered by the University.
Robert Gordon University, commonly referred to as RGU, is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. Robert Gordon University is one of the top UK universities for postgraduate employability.
The University has always focused on delivering education that prepares students for the professional world. Robert Gordon University has an international reputation for providing high-quality education right through from undergraduate to postgraduate and PhD level, alongside high-quality courses to support continuing professional and personal development.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available for the undergraduate degree.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover full tuition fee for the first year of study.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Have received an offer and selected RGU as their firm choice for any full-time undergraduate programme.
- Hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications).
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment.
- Must be a self-funded student.
Eligible Nationality: International applicants can apply for the scholarship.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants must submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2017