University of Dundee Global Excellence Master’s Scholarships in UK, 2017
The University of Dundee is offering Global Excellence Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing a master degree programme for September 2017 intake.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master degree programme.
Avaliable Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship of £5,000 value will be awarded.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Available to full fee paying students on a full-time, campus-based postgraduate taught the programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University of an eligible course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible programmes.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 1, 2017.