The International Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award new entry 2022 Postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
- Value: £3,000 (fee waiver)
- Number of scholarships available: 8
- Selection criteria: academic merit and a 250-word statement
- Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September (the scholarship selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an overseas fee-paying student from Southeast Asia (Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam)
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
Please be aware that eligible qualifications do not automatically guarantee a scholarship.
How to apply
Apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarship via the online form. You should save a copy of your application form for your records. If you wish to print a copy of the application then please do so before clicking SUBMIT.