MSc Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology Bursaries at Newcastle University in UK, 2017/2018
This Studentship aims to assist high education achieving and highly motivated EU and international students at Newcastle University.
About University: Newcastle University (Officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The University can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery. Newcastle University is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group, an association of prestigious research-intensive UK universities.
Degree Level: These Bursaries are available to pursue MSc programme.
Available Subject: These Bursaries are awarded in Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology.
Scholarship Benefits: There are a number of bursaries available each worth up to a maximum £2,430 which equates to the Postgraduate Certificate programme tuition fee for the Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology programme.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for studentships:
- Students can apply for the PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc in Clinical and Health Sciences in Molecular Pathology.
- Applicants who are successfully awarded funding must study both of the two molecular pathology-specific modules in their first year of study.
- Applicants who are successfully awarded funding will be required to contribute to course evaluation. This may include an interview on completion of the course.
Eligible Nationality: EU and International applicants can apply for these Bursaries.
Application Procedure: Students can apply for a bursary at the same time that you apply for a place on the PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc programme on our Online Application Portal.
Your personal statement should include the following information:
- The importance of molecular pathology in modern healthcare (maximum 500 words)
- Your reasons and motivation for wanting to undertake this programme
- How successfully completing the programme will assist your personal and professional development
- What are the likely patient and/or organisation benefits that will result from you successfully completing the programme?
Deadline: The application deadline is August 11, 2017.