Entrepreneurship MBA Scholarship at Imperial College Business School in UK, 2017
Scholarship Description: Imperial College Business School is now accepting applications for Entrepreneurship Scholarship to pursue full-time MBA Scholarships to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
About Scholarship: Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Benefits: One award of £23,500 is available.
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Eligibility: The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business
- A clear desire to continue your entrepreneurial journey at Imperial, and to contribute to enterprise activities within the Business School and entrepreneurial life across the College.
- Ambitions to scale an existing idea or business plan through the skills, network and experience you acquire during the MBA.
- Your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by 23 June 2017.
- Why are you the perfect entrepreneur for Imperial College Business School to offer a scholarship for the Full-Time MBA?
- How would you use the MBA to further your entrepreneurial ambitions?
Your answers can be submitted in the format of your choice (such as a written statement, PowerPoint presentation or video) either as part of your application if you are a new applicant for the 23 June 2017 deadline, or via email if you have already applied for the programme.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an additional interview before a final decision is made.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 23, 2017.