100 BISA-Postgraduate Scholarships at Henley Business School in UK, 2017
The new BISA – Postgraduate Scholarships in Accounting and Information Management is on offer to all new international students for the 2017-2018 academic year. Up to 100 fully funded scholarships are available at the internationally-renowned Henley Business School.
The aim of the BISA – Postgraduate Scholarships in Accounting and Information Management is to enable and encourage academically able students.
Founded in 1945, Henley was the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe. The school aims to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Accounting and Information Management.
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Accounting and International Management
Information Management Scholarships
- MSc Business Information Management
- MSc Information Management & Systems
- MSc Business Technology Consulting
- MRes Informatics
- MSc Management Information Systems (Ghana)
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship awards were typically 50% of the programme fees.
University highest prize: the Prestigious Dean’s Scholarship:
- 100% fees paid
- Meet and dine with Henley’s senior management team.
Number of Scholarships: 100 Scholarships available – up to full value of a Master’s Programme.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Scholarships are open to all potential students regardless of domicile or programme being applied for.
- Once you have submitted your programme application to the Admissions Team, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship. By completing the application below, you will be considered. It is helpful to us for you to have already formally applied to the programme before submitting your scholarship application because this gives us more supporting information. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be given a deadline by which you need to accept it. Once you have formally accepted your offer of a place and paid the required deposit, your scholarship will be secure and the amount will be deducted from your tuition fees.
- If you are a University of Reading Undergraduate or alumnus who graduated in the last three years, you are not only eligible for an alumni discount but could also be awarded a scholarship on top.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for theses scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Scholarship is open for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and applicants are therefore advised to submit their application as early as possible.