The University of West London offers International Ambassadors Scholarships in 2019. The International Ambassador Scholarship recognises and provides financial support up to 100 scholarships for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadorsfor the University of West London.
The University of West London offers an International Ambassador Scholarship programme which, each year, offers selected students up to £5,000 discount on their first year tuition fee. Not only does the scholarship programme provide financial support, it is a great way to meet peers also in their first year of study.
Eligibity & Condition:
Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they have been offered an unconditional place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
Applicants must be:
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2019. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
Application Deadline :
Before applying please note the deadlines for each intake:
- For courses starting in January applications must be received by 30 November
- For courses starting in May applications must be received by 31 March
- For courses starting in September applications must be received by 30 June
How to Apply :
You can apply for our International Ambassador Scholarships 2019 by completing the
Please save this form to your computer before completing it. Once completed, please save and e-mail your completed application form to [email protected]
Official Website :