This support will provide to all eligible students with:
- A$2500 towards your PQP fees
- Free access to CPA Australia’s career and soft skills seminars
- Internship opportunities for international students returning home after study tours of CPA Australia’s Melbourne offices
Students from any nationality except Australia and New Zealand
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) + Master of Professional Accounting (Extended).
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
Be an international applicant applying to study our PQP and Master of Professional Accounting (Extended) commencing in 2021.
Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
Application Procedure: To grasp the opportunity, candidates must have to enroll in an approved course at the university, and after being enrolled, you will receive an email from the university.
- Supporting Documents: These are the documents that must be submitted together with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in the master’s program, they must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: you are an international student applying to study our Master of Professional Accounting (Extended), but don’t meet the required academic or English entry requirements.