Scholarship Description: The Edith Cowan University is now accepting applications for the award of scholarships covering 10 % of the tuition fees. The scholarship is open for an international student who intends to study on campus at ECU’s South West Campus, in a course available at that study location.
About University: The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their course at ECU.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student who intends to study on campus at ECU’s South West Campus, in a course available At that study location (see what you can study at our South West Campus);
- Be commencing study at ECU in the next intake;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU;
- Not currently be enrolled in another ECU course;
- Be an International student and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
- Intend to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree.
Eligible Nationalities: International student can apply for this scholarship.
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions on how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
Deadline: The application deadline is December 31, 2017.