PhD/MSc Scholarship, Wireless and Emerging Networks System (WENS) Lab, Kumoh National Institute of Technology in South Korea, 2017
Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT) is offering graduate scholarship within the Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory. Applicants must have a strong background on
- Computer network, wired/wireless communications, and embedded system or
- Signal processing, image processing, and programing such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, etc or
- Augmented reality/virtual reality with pratical knowlegde on OOP such as C++/C#, unity, and linux.
The scholarship includes full tuition fees until graduation, Medical Insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
Who can apply? Candidates from all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
Deadline: April 16, 2017
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.3/4.0
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan