MBA Scholarships for International Students in Singapore
We offer attractive partial scholarships to outstanding international candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track record. This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU. Singaporeans and Singapore Permananent Residents are not eligible to apply.
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong academic capability
- Character and personal qualities
- One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
- Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year (from start to end of programme) only.
- Each scholarship shall cover partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme.
Please Click here for more information of Nanyang Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 28 Feb 2014