Scholarships in Malaysia for International Students (UCSI University Trust)
UCSI University Trust offers limited numbers of postgraduate fellowships in any of the Master’s degree or Doctorate programmes. Fellowships are available for Malaysian and international students to pursue full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University. The fellowship awarded is in the form of partial tuition fee waiver and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognised university.
- Application is opened to Malaysian and International students pursing full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- Application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies
- M. Sc – Food Science with Business Management
- M.Sc – Food Science
- M.Sc. – Biotechnology
- M.Sc. – Biotechnology with Business Management
- M.B.A. (BOS)
- M.B.A – Oil & Gas Management
- M.Sc. – Logistics Management
- M.Sc. Technoprenuership
- M.Sc. – Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. – Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Sc. – Pharmaceutical Technology
- M.Mus – Performance Studies
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Science)
- M.Sc. – Applied Sciences, by Research
Please Click Here to visit the Official page of university.