Scholarship Program at A. Wilhelmsen Foundation in Norway,
A. Wilhelmsen Foundation awards scholarship for international students to undertake Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MSc) programme at the Norwegian Business School. A maximum of two students will receive this scholarship each year and the size of the scholarship is NOK 75.000,- per semester per student. The application deadline is March 1st 2015.
- Scholarship Program at A. Wilhelmsen Foundation in Norway are awarded in the area of Business Administration and all available MSc programmes at the Norwegian Business School.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MSc) programme.
- A. Wilhelmsen Foundation is providing these Scholarships.
Eligibility: The eligibility for Scholarship Program at A. Wilhelmsen Foundation in Norway are as under :
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must apply for admission to the programme he/she is qualified for and in addition apply for the scholarship. All candidates must act according to valid admission criteria and application deadlines. Candidates that may apply are applicants for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MSc) at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Residents of countries outside Norway. Wilhelmsen has the Baltic region, Russia, Portugal and the Caribbean as main activity areas. Candidates from these regions are especially encouraged to apply.
- Wilhelmsen Foundation wants to contribute to the financing of education in Norway for foreign students and has established the scholarship program A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship Programme – BI.
- A maximum of two students will receive this scholarship.
- This scholarship is available for new 1st year Master of Science students. Study progression by the recipients will be followed, and scholarship payments for the 2nd year of the master degree is dependent of satisfactory study progression.
- A maximum of two students will receive this scholarship each year, and the size of the scholarship is NOK 75.000,- per semester per student. The scholarship will be administered by BI who is also responsible for the academic follow-up of the recipients.
- Grades from previous studies, previous experiences, personal ambitions and finance needs are part of the decision criteria.
- All applicants must write a scholarship application letter for this specific scholarship. The letter should be maximum 1 page and supplement the programme application. Students are advised to include your goals and motivations for studying at BI, career ambitions and how you feel that you can contribute to the programme and study environment. It is also important to include information regarding family and economic situations, and explain why you feel the scholarship is necessary for you to fulfill your ambitions.
Application deadline for the 2015 intake is March 1st 2015.
Share this Scholarship for others