RSM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence in Netherlands 2015-2016
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is inviting applications for Scholarship of Excellence. Scholarship is open for prospective IBA students from all non-EEA countries who are going to start their studies in 2015/2016. The amount of the scholarship for the academic year 2015/2016 is approximately 6,500 euro. The application deadline is 1 March 2015.
- Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective IBA students (thus, not currently enrolled students).
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is providing these scholarships.
Eligibility: Application for the scholarship is open for prospective IBA students (thus, not currently enrolled students) starting their studies in 2015/2016 from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
- All non-EEA students can apply for these scholarships. The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities: Brazilian, Russian, Indian, Chinese, Taiwanese / Korean / Filipino, Indonesian / Vietnamese / Thai, Iranian / Iraqi, Azerbaijani / Georgian, Turkish, African (all countries) and Mexican.
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University offers scholarships for students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee, provided their grades are considered ‘excellent’. The scholarship will be provided in the form of a waiver from the non-EEA tuition fee.
- The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme, provided excellence in previous education is proven. As the scholarship will only be awarded for the first year, students need to be aware that they will need to have sufficient means to cover the study costs of the second and third year.
- The scholarship takes the form of a waiver being the amount of money that will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee. The waiver fully covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee and the EEA tuition fee. You will always have to pay at least the statutory tuition fee. For the scholarship, no actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part of the non-EEA tuition fee will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments. The amount of the scholarship for the academic year 2015/2016 is approximately 6,500 euro.
- The scholarships will be awarded on excellence.
- This scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 1 April 2015.
- When applying for the IBA programme in the online application form (OLAF) you will be asked to upload documents which will be used for evaluating your application. During this process you can also upload your scholarship application letter (maximum 1 A4 size page). The application letter should include the following information:
-an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your financial situation;
-an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits.
-if applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted;
-a signed statement indicating that other scholarships awarded do not exceed the amount of 5,000 euro in total;
-the following documents are not required if you have already uploaded these for admission to the IBA programme: certified copies of the secondary education academic transcript (certified list of grades), and if applicable certified copies of transcripts from a higher education institution: to date, as available at the moment of application (normally already part of your application package).
The application deadline is 1 March 2015.
Share this scholarship for others