RSM MBA Scholarships at Erasmus University Netherlands 2014-15
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is offering MBA scholarships for international students. These scholarships are applicable for the international full-time MBA Programme commencing JanInuary 2015. Each scholarship value of 10,000 Euros will be waived from the MBA tuition fee. Scholarships are open to high potential candidates who are citizens or hold permanent residence status in one of the mentioned countries in the following regions: Africa & Middle East, Asia & Australia, Central & Eastern Europe, Latin America & Caribbean, North America and Western Europe.
In order to be considered for the scholarship competition you must:
- be a citizen or hold permanent residence status in one of the below listed countries;
- completed and submitted your MBA application by 14 October 2014 for the International Full-time MBA commencing January 2015;
- Financing your MBA can be a challenge. RSM offers numerous scholarships to candidates that have been accepted onto the Full-time MBA programme. Below you will find a list of general and country-specific financial aid scholarships. It’s impossible to list every opportunity here, so we also suggest that you should research financial assistance offered from your own country. Six types of scholarships are awarded: RSM MBA2 – Africa & Middle East Scholarship, RSM MBA2 – Asia & Australia Scholarship, RSM MBA2 – Central & Eastern Europe Scholarship, RSM MBA2 – Latin America & Caribbean Scholarship, RSM MBA2 – North America Scholarship and RSM MBA2 – Western Europe Scholarship.
- Each scholarship value of 10,000 Euros will be waived from the MBA tuition fee.
- The RSM MBA Awards Committee will select based on an outstanding MBA application profile which will look at all aspects of the MBA application for example, essays, CV, GMAT, admissions interview.
- Scholarships are awarded for studying full-time MBA Programme.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- RotterdamSchool of Management, ErasmusUniversity is providing these scholarships.
- The winner will be formally notified within six weeks after the application deadline with an Award letter which will need to be duly signed as confirmation to accept the scholarship and its Terms & Conditions.
- Submit your MBA application to the International Full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2015 in its entirety by no later than 14 October 2014. Complete the Asia & Australasia Application Form, Central & Eastern Europe Applicant Agreement form, Latin America & Caribbean Scholarship Application Agreement form, North America Scholarship Application Agreement form, RSM MBA Western Europe Scholarship Application Agreement form and Africa & Middle East Regional Scholarship Application Form and email to the RSM Financial Aid Office at finaid-at-rsm.nl.
Application Deadline: 14 Oct 2014