Scholarship Description: Applications are open for the Engineering Leaders Scholarships funded by the Royal Academy of Engineering. These scholarships are open to the undergraduate students studying engineering or related disciplines at a UK Higher Education Institution, including those studying degree apprenticeships
The purpose of this program is to provide assistance to graduates in the UK’s Higher Education Institutions (HEI), who have the potential to become leaders in engineering and who are capable of working as role models for future engineers.
Degree Level: These scholarships help ambitious and inspiring undergraduates.
Available Subject: the scholarship will be given in the field of engineering.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholars will receive:
- Assistance from the Academy to create personal development plans, enabling scholars to plan the use of their scholarship in the short term, and outline their intentions in the medium and long-term.
- £5,000 to enable them to act on their personal development plans over a period of up to three years.
- An annual training and networking weekend at which all the current scholarship holders from the different year groups are brought together.
- Access to senior engineers for guidance and support.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Undergraduate students studying engineering or related disciplines at a UK Higher Education Institution, including those studying degree apprenticeships
- Undergraduates who have completed their first year (full-time equivalent) and who have at least two years left (including the current academic year) until they complete their degree
- Undergraduates who are ordinarily resident in the UK and eligible to pay UK home fees, those in the UK on short-term exchange programmes are not eligible.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: January 14, 2019