Roskilde University Denmark Tuition Fee Waivers & Scholarships
A limited number of Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarships are offered to highly talented students at graduate level, who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to study at Roskilde University. The tuition fee waiver and scholarship has a maximum length of 22 months for programmes that start in September and a maximum length of 24 months for programmes that start in February. Scholarship holders will receive approximately DKK 7,800 per month to cover living expenses in Denmark.
In order to be eligible for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship you must be:
- A graduate applicant who is required to pay a tuition fee at the university.
- A graduate applicant holding a bachelor degree from Roskilde University or a graduate applicant from other universities.
- Roskilde University gives priority to applicants who have shown an excellent academic performance.
- Tuition fee waiver students must follow the study plan and not be delayed in their studies in order to maintain the tuition waiver.
You are not eligible for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship if you are:
- An exchange student including an Erasmus Mundus student.
- A student who is entitled to the Danish State Education Grant (SU) or other public support in Denmark. Please note that it is not possible to choose not to receive SU in order to receive a tuition fee waiver.
- A student who receives a scholarship from their home country.
Application Deadline: 15 Sep 2014
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of university.