Scholarship Description: The Roehampton University is offering PhD Studentship in the Department of Life Sciences. This PhD studentship will be supervised by Dr Alan McElligott of the Department of Life Sciences.
About University: The University of Roehampton, formerly Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, is a public university in the United Kingdom, situated on three major sites in Roehampton, south-west London.
Degree Level: Studentship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Studentship is awarded in the Department of Life Sciences.
Scholarship Benefits: This PhD is fully-funded by Roehampton University Dept of Life Sciences and will cover Home/EU fees and provide an annual stipend at current Research Council rates. International students would need to be able to pay the difference between Home and Overseas fees for the duration of the programme.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should have at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in Zoology, Psychology or a related subject and a relevant Master’s degree.
Eligible Nationality: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Download the Research Degree Application Form and Guidance Notes. Please send the following documents as a single PDF to pgresearch-at-roehampton.ac.uk with “Life Sciences Studentship” and your surname in the subject heading
- A cover letter stating the reasons you are applying for this studentship and outlining your expertise and relevant skills
- The completed Application Form (RDB1)
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS certificate (see the Guidance Notes)
- Your qualification documents (transcripts and certificates)
- Referees should be asked to submit references direct to the above email address, as soon as possible.
Deadline: The application deadline is September 1, 2017.