Degree Level: Masters
Available Subject: All subjects taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding, $5,000
Eligible Nationalities: Open to citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
Applicants for the scholarship must:
(a) be a New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident; and
(b) have an excellent academic record (B+ or better).
Selection will be based on relevance of the proposed thesis or dissertation topic to advancing:
- the study of resource management (within the context of resource management legislation in New Zealand); and
- the objectives of the RMLA. The objectives of the RMLA are to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework;
- Excellence in resource management policy and process;
- Resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
In cases where there is no suitable candidate, no scholarship will be given.
Application Procedure: Applicants should apply for the scholarship by completing the application form. Applications must reach the RMLA by 1 November and a decision will be made in December.
The Scholarship Application Formcan be downloaded here.