Scholarship Description: The Queensland University of Technology is delighted to offer International Merit Double Degree Scholarship in the basis of academic performance. This scholarship is open to international students.
A high-achievement scholarship for future international science and engineering, business and creative industries undergraduate double degree students.
Scholarship Provider: This scholarship is jointly sponsored by our QUT Business School, Creative Industries Faculty, and the Science and Engineering Faculty. QUT is committed to growing the number of graduating female engineers and to fostering the view of engineering as a career of choice for women. The Women in Engineering scholarship will help build a cohort of female future leaders in engineering professions.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Business, Creative practice, communication and design and Science and mathematics.
Scholarship Benefits: You will receive:
- A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship is open for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
You must meet all the following requirements:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic result
- Meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these double degree courses:
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business
You’re not eligible if:
- You receive another QUT academic scholarship.
Application Procedure: You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
We will assess your qualifications when you apply for study, and we will let you know if you meet the criteria.
Deadline: Open for application