Scholarship Description: The Queensland University of Technology is pleased to announce the School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarships. This scholarship is open for Australian or New Zealand and International students.
The School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship will be awarded to the applicants with the highest overall result in their undergraduate degree in either economics or finance.
Scholarship Provider: QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. Its campuses offer high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate Coursework students.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: You’ll receive:
A scholarship of $6,000 paid in two installments over two semesters. Each installment will be paid after the census date for the semester.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are invited to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship, you must:
- Have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Economics and Finance
- Enroll to study full-time.
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship, including a Dean’s Honours Program Scholarship.
- For this scholarship, students Gather your supporting documents. You must supply your CV or resume. You may also choose to supply other documents you think will support your application, such as written references.
- Submit your application form, CV or resume, and any other supporting documents to Katalina Mok in the School of Economics and Finance.
Step 1: Apply to study
- You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Economics and Finance before you can apply for a scholarship.
- How to apply for a postgraduate coursework degree (including one-year honours degrees)
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
- Complete the application form and indicate which scholarships you want to apply for. You can apply for multiple scholarships using the same form:
Deadline: 18 February 2019