Scholarship Description: The Carleton University is now accepting applications for Prestige Scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
About University: Carleton University is a comprehensive university located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The enabling legislation is The Carleton University Act, 1952, S.O. 1952.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Number of Scholarships: 10 Chancellor’s Scholarships, 7 Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships, 3 Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence, 2 Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence, 1 Riordon Scholarship, 1 Collins Prestige Scholarship.
- Ten Chancellor’s Scholarships: $30,000 ($7,500 x four years)
- Seven Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships: $21,500 ($6,500 in the first year and $5,000 in second, third and fourth year)
- Three Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence: $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- Two Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence: $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- One Riordon Scholarship: Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
- One Collins Prestige Scholarship: Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
Eligibility: To be considered for a prestige scholarship, students are entering Carleton for the first time from high school or CEGEP and have no previous attendance at post-secondary educational institutions (college or university). For all prestige scholarships, you’ll need an admission average of 90 percent or better – the selection committee will also assess the range of your community or secondary school activities. One application form is used for all the prestige scholarships.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: To apply please complete, print, and submit this application to the Awards Office by March 1, 2018.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 1, 2018.