These scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP). Applicants must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
Degree Level: The Scholarship is available for Bachelors and Masters Programs
Available Subject: Any subject taught at University of Winnipeg is open under this scholarship.
Scholarship benefits: The Amount varies for every degree level.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
Application Procedure: Fill the application form and submit here
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
Deadline: 3 June 2019