ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
We are pleased to offer two Postgraduate Taught International Scholarships for 2022 entry for each of the following programmes at Hull York Medical School:
- MSc in Clinical Anatomy
- MSc in Clinical Anatomy and Education
- MSc in Pharmacology and Drug Development
- MSc in Pharmacology and Education
Value of award
Each award offers a 5% fee reduction in the total tuition fees for 2022 entry. There are two awards available for each of the eligible programmes listed above (both part-time and full-time study).
To be considered for this award:
- You must have applied to study and hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for the eligible programmes listed above.
- You must be paying tuition fees at the International (including EU) rate. If you are not sure of your fee status visit the University of York website.
- You must be commencing your degree course in September 2022. Students who are applying in 2022 for deferred entry will not be eligible for this award but will be advised of scholarships available to them in their year of entry.
How will the scholarships be awarded?
The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit and financial need. A panel of senior members of staff from the Medical School will select the strongest applications and will be looking for the following:
- Personal achievements and strength of the applicant’s academic profile
- Commitment to their chosen field of study and to their career development
- Understanding of and commitment to the Medical School’s values
The application will also be judged on structure, presentation, relevant content and how well the brief was addressed.
How to apply
Applicants should apply online using the link below. As part of the online application, applicants will be asked to submit a maximum 1000 word statement which will be considered with their personal statement and CV. The deadline for applications is 31 May 2022.