The University of Worcester is offering a full-time, fully funded PhD studentship in the field Social Media, Eco-Media, Media, Culture and Sport. International students are eligible to apply for this studentship programme.
The aim of the university is to grow its research capacity in Education, particularly in the area of Business and Management research, History of Religion and Education, Lifelong Learning and socio-cultural aspects of the sport, exercise, and the body.
The University of Worcester is a British public university, based in Worcester, England. With a history dating back to 1946, the institution was granted university status in September 2005.
Degree Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Studentship is awarded in Media and Cultural Studies.
Scholarship Benefits: Applicants will get the salary of £13,863.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Applicants should have or be able to evidence:
- A First or Upper Second (2.1) Honours Degree, or expect to receive one by October 2017;
- A sound understanding of, and interest in one of the areas of Media and Cultural Studies outlined above;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team;
- Commitment and an enthusiastic approach to completing a higher research degree.
- Education to Masters Degree level in a relevant area;
- Experience of appropriate research methods and skills;
- Ability to contribute to research study design;
- Means of travelling independently to archives etc.
Eligible Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this studentship programme.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Studentship application deadline is May 7, 2017.