Scholarship Description: The University of Nantes is offering Eiffel Excellence Scholarship to pursue PhD degree program in the field of Economics, Law and Political Science. The scholarship is available for international students.
For a PhD program, the Eiffel Scholarship is granted for a maximum period of 12 months, that can be split over 3 calendar years.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support international students to study PhD degree program.
Scholarship Provider: Université de Nantes offers the students to practice more than 50 different sports, whether it is for competitive or recreational purposes.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD degree program.
Available Subject: Scholarship is available to study in the field of Economics, Law and Political Science.
Scholarship Benefits: This is a fully funded scholarship.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria|:
1. Foreign students only.
2. No older than 35 years old during the 2019 call for applications; born after March 1983.
3. Not having another scholarship from the French government.
4. First time Eiffel PhD scholarship applicants only (previous PhD applicants are not eligible, but students who have already been awarded an Eiffel scholarship for a Master’s degree program are eligible to apply for the PhD scholarship).
5. Joint supervision or dual enrolment in partnership with a foreign higher education establishment.
6. Sufficient language skills.
7. Eligible PhD program (see the list of eligible fields of study).
Application Procedure: If you satisfy the eligibility requirements above and you wish to apply for the Eiffel scholarship for your PhD program under joint supervision or dual enrolment at University de Nantes, please contact the International Relations Office for more information.
Deadline: December 7, 2018