PhD in Engineering, Optimization for Novel Material for advanced Manufacturing Scholarship at Cardiff University UK 2016
Cardiff University UK has offered PhD Studentship, open to students of all nationalities, in Engineering. The specialized field is Optimization for Novel Material for advanced Manufacturing. Applicant must hold a masters degree in Engineering. In case, English is not the first language of the applicant he or she will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English language (IELTS Academic with over all 6.5 band). Interested candidate should submit CV along with an application as covering letter. Last date to apply for scholarship is June 2016.
- Applicant should hold or expect to gain a first class or a good 2.1 MEng degree and/or an appropriate Master’s level qualification (or their equivalent) in a relevant subject area (engineering, physics, applied mathematics).
- Students from all countries / Nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students classified as international for fee purposes have to self-fund the difference between home and international fees.
- Candidate is not required to undergo any test for qualifying for scholarship.
English Language Requirement
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent).
- Application as covering letter
- Academic References
- Academic Transcripts
- you should submit a CV & Covering Letter to Engineering-PGR-at-Cardiff.ac.uk.
Deadline: 15th June 2016