OSCE Academy in Bishkek Masters Scholarships in Kyrgyzstan
Applications are invited for OSCE Scholarship to undertake Master of Arts (MA) Programmes starting from 1 September 2015. The OSCE Academy does not charge tuition fees. All accepted students receive full tuition waiver, and additionally, are entitled for a monthly stipend covering living costs in Bishkek. Only applicants from the OSCE participating states can apply. Priority is given to applicants from five Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan), Afghanistan and Mongolia. The application deadline is 31 March 2015.
- OSCE Academy in Bishkek Masters Scholarships in Kyrgyzstan are awarded for the following MA programmes: Politics and Security Programme and Economic Governance and Development Programme.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing MA programme at OSCE Academy in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- OSCE Academy in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is providing these Scholarships.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
– Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, MA, MSc, Diploma) in a related academic field;
– Advanced level of English;
– Age 32 or younger as of 1 September 2015;
– Citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and Mongolia. A limited number of students from other OSCE member countries can be accepted for the programme.
- Only applicants from the OSCE participating states can apply. The OSCE has 57 participating States from Europe, Central Asia and North America: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United States, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Sweden, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Holy See, Ireland, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Mongolia, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey and United Kingdom. Priority is given to applicants from five Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan), Afghanistan and Mongolia.
- The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is a regional centre for post-graduate education, capacity building, research, and dialogue. The OSCE Academy, created by the Memorandum of Understanding between the OSCE and the Government of Kyrgyzstan, is supported by Norway, Finland, Germany, the USA, Denmark, Canada and other OSCE participating states. Its MA Programmes are designed for young people who wish to broaden their education in the areas of politics, security, international relations, conflict prevention, international development, economics and governance.
- The OSCE Academy in Bishkek covers:
- -Full tuition fee waiver;
– Stipend of 180 euros per month;
– Housing allowance of 120 euros per month (Bishkek residents are not eligible);
– Round trip travel to Bishkek;
– Medical insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
– Child allowance of 15 euros per child per month;
– Funded internship opportunities in Europe for top students.
- The selection in the first round consists of screening completed application forms and attached academic documents. At this stage, the commission evaluates academic achievements, work experience and the quality of statement of purpose. Since the OSCE Academy has limited number of seats in each MA programme, all applicants are ranked and only top students are invited for the next rounds.
- Only successful candidates will be notified by email.
- Applications should be submitted online.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek Masters Scholarships in Kyrgyzstan application deadline is 31 March 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others