The University of Warwick, Monash University is offering free online course on Leadership for Healthcare Improvement and Innovation. This course is aimed at everyone with an interest in healthcare improvement.
This free online course will explore how leadership can influence strategic outcomes in healthcare organizations. This course will start on October 2, 2017.
Course At Glance
Length: 6 weeks
Effort: 4 hours/week
Subject: Leadership for Healthcare Improvement and Innovation
Institution: The University of Warwick, Monash University and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on October 2, 2017
The University of Warwick
The University of Warwick is globally connected, forward-looking and entrepreneurial. It creates new ways of thinking and achieving, making it stand out from its competitors and the more ‘traditional universities’ and creating an inspiring place to study and undertake research.
Monash University is one of Australia’s leading universities ranked in the world’s top 1% (Times Higher Education World University Rankings).
About This Course
Based on real-life case studies of improvement and innovation in global healthcare settings, you will explore how leadership can influence strategic outcomes in healthcare organizations during the four weeks of this course.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- You will learn to identify the full range of tools and techniques associated with healthcare improvement.
- You will learn about the challenges of implementing tools and techniques associated with healthcare improvement, from the perspective of clinical science and management theory.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the international context of healthcare improvement, and contribute to the learning community in discussing its impact.
This course is aimed at everyone with an interest in healthcare improvement. You do not have to work in healthcare; merely have an interest in how innovation can be encouraged in these settings. If you have experience of healthcare (either as a professional or as a service user) you will have the opportunity to share your own knowledge with others as the course progresses.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).