The Co-operative Research Programme’s main objective is to strengthen scientific knowledge and provide relevant scientific information and advice that will inform future policy decisions related to the sustainable use of natural resources, in the areas of food, agriculture, forests and fisheries. The objective and work of the Programme are anchored in both a policy and scientific environment in the fields of food, agriculture, forestry and fisheries, which, more than ever, have a multidisciplinary nature. This happens to so as to respond to the varied demands from a range of stakeholder groups with interests in these fields, and to take into account that the world is globalised and food production systems are interlinked.
Degree Level: The Scholarship offers PhD, Post Doc, Conferences & Travel Grants
Available Subjects: The scholarship is available for research in natural resources challenge and sustainability in practice and the food change.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship is partialu funded. Euro 400-450 per week along with travel and other allowances.
Eligible Nationalities: Australia, Germany, Norway, Austria, Hungary, Sloval Republic, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Canada, Italy, Sweden, Chile, Japan, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Korea, UK, Denmark, Latvia, USA, Estonia, Netherlands, Finland, New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant should:
Applicants must be working in an institution located in a country that currently participates in the OECD Co-operative Research Programme (CRP), and the collaborating host institution must be located in another participating country.
- be holding nationality from one of the above mentioned countries.
- should have a Ph.D. or equivalent expertise.
- Applicants should have at least four years of postdoctoral training.
- The successful applicants should have a contract with his/her employer, who should ensure their employment after completion of the fellowship.
- If the candidate has received the award already, he/she can apply for the second award only after 5 years after the year of their first fellowship.
Applications must be submitted in English using the on-line application form, with all relevant fields completed and detailed descriptions given where necessary2 (see sample applications for our previous themes : example 1, example 2 and example 3). Applicants must attach their CV (see sample CV) and a list of their publications written during the last five years. Please note that CVs will be passed on to the members of the Scientific Advisory Body who will assess the applications.
To apply for a Research Fellowship Award, please consult the following documents:
- Guidelines and Conditions for CRP Research Fellowship Awards
- Selection Criteria for CRP Fellowship Awards
- Research Themes of the Co-operative Research Programme
- Sample fellowship applications: Theme 1; Theme 2; Theme 3
- Sample CV
- Sample invitation letter
- PDF Fellowship Application form
Deadline: 10 September