Scholarship Description: The Auckland University of Technology is inviting applications for School of Hospitality and Tourism / New Zealand Tourism Research Institute Doctoral Scholarships.
The purpose of these scholarships is to encourage and stimulate full-time domestic and international students in a Doctor of Philosophy for the School of Hospitality and Tourism and the New Zealand Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI).
Scholarship Provider: Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Doctor of Philosophy programme.
A Stipend of $10,000
Tuition fees (no less than 120 points per annum at the domestic fees level), compulsory student services fees. The scholarship does not cover compulsory insurance for international students.
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarships are open to all eligible Domestic and International postgraduate students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
Applicants must meet the entry criteria for the Doctor of Philosophy programme at AUT in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
Applicants must be enrolling or be enrolled in a doctoral programme of study and be prepared to commit to their research full-time in the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI.
The applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI has the expertise and capacity to offer supervision.
Eligible applicants for this scholarship must apply through the online portal for the Faculty and Culture and Society Strategic Research Scholarship and state the area of study they are applying for. Applicants will be asked to upload.
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV) – a maximum of 2-3 pages
- Academic transcripts and certificates for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 2 pages including references).Referees’ statements
- Two referees’ reports will be requested through the application portal.
- A letter of support from your proposed primary supervisor or Head of Programme must also be requested if they have not acted as a referee.
Deadline: October 15, 2018