Scholarship Description: NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS) is offering Data Science Scholarships for International Students. Scholarships cover full tuition fees for pursuing PhD programme.
With this PhD program, IDS aims to educate the next generation of “brain-heavy” data scientists.
About Description: The NUS PhD (Data Science) programme is jointly hosted by the NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS) and the NUS Institute of Data Science (IDS). It prepares students with a distinctive set of interdisciplinary skills for Data Science careers in academia or industry.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Data Science.
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier
- Full tuition fee subsidies for 4 years
- Conference travel support
- Under NGS Scholarship scheme
Eligibility: Scholarships are open worldwide to
- Bachelor degree holders (or above), with at least a very good 2nd Upper Honours (or equivalent qualifications), and
- Outstanding research potential and strong research interests in Data Science
Nationality: Scholarships are open to students around the world.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online. All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post.
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- TOEFL / IELTS
- Referee Reports
Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.