Scholarship Description: Northeast Forestry University (NEFU) is happy to announce Scholarship Program to encourage excellent international students to study in China. International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to Non-Chinese students.
About University: Northeast Forestry University (NEFU) was founded in 1952 from the combination of the Department of Forestry, College of Agriculture in Zhejiang University and the Department of Forestry in Northeast Agricultural College. NEFU is situated in Harbin, the center of the largest state-owned forest region in China. The main campus covers 136 hectares.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The Northeast Forestry University Scholarship Program was founded to encourage excellent international students to study at NEFU. It’s merit-based program.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- Excellent results in the study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Note: The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
Nationality: International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply: The applicants should send their applications in time to the School of International Education and Exchanges Northeast Forestry University before 31st July.
Step 1 – Apply to the Northeast Forestry University.
Step2 – Complete the online application procedure at Northeast Forestry University Online Application System for International Students (Visit www.siee.nefu.edu.cn click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Northeast Forestry University Scholarship and print a hard copy.
Step 3 – Submit all your application documents to the Northeast Forestry University before the deadline.
- Application Form for Northeast Forestry University Scholarship (written in Chinese or English?;
- Notarized highest diploma;
- Prospective diploma recipients must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
- Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English); with a minimum of 800 words.
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
- Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (written in English, can be downloaded from http://www.campuschina.org or http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina). The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
- All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.8.
- You should submit two sets of bound documents.
- No application documents will be returned.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 31, 2017.