NISF Japan Scholarships for Foreign Students at Japanese Universities
Nitori International Scholarship Foundation offers 50 scholarships for foreign students to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree program at Japanese Universities. Scholarships will be available to undergraduate students who are 26-year-old (born after April 2, 1988) to graduate students who are 28 years (born after April 2, 1986). Scholarship is worth of ¥ 110,000 per month (some students who are in high ranks of selection, can receive 150,000 yen per month).
- Around 50 new students will be accepted.
- Scholarships will be awarded until the completion of the program.
- Scholarship is worth of ¥ 110,000 per month. (Some students who are in high ranks of selection, can receive 150,000 yen per month).
To a person who falls in all the following items.
- A person who has the nationality of outside Japan Or “College Student” and “school”, Eligibility of applicants stage: a person who has an address in Japan.
- Enrolled grade-course
- Undergraduate: from April 1, 2015, a person who is enrolled as regular students in the third and fourth years of undergraduate study.
- Graduate students: from April 1, 2015, a person who is enrolled as regular students in one-two years of graduate school (master’s degree). 1 – 2 years of “doctoral program”, a person who is enrolled in one-two years of “Master Dr. continuous course” is also possible applicants.
- Academic and health
- Is excellent in both academic, person, it is healthy. In addition, is capable enough to be willing transduction by the Japanese,
- Who can contribute to the friendship between the international and international understanding.
- Those born (including 26 years) (including April 2) after April 2, 1988 26-year-old following: undergraduate.
- Those who were born (including 28 years) (including April 2) after April 2, 1986 * 28-year-old following: graduate student
- That you do not double the beneficiaries of other scholarship
Application Deadline: 30 Nov 2014
Share This Scholarship for Others