Netherlands Scholarships 2015 Program at Tilburg University
Tilburg University is inviting applications for tuition fee and scholarships in Academic Years 2015/2016. Up to 5 scholarships are available for excellent students who are admitted to the IMMIT program. Scholarships are open for EU/EEA-students and non-EU/EEA students with a Bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree (180 ECTS) either in Management, Economics, and Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information System. Application should be submitted till 1st April 2015.
- Scholarships are provided in the field of Management of IT for pursuing the program International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT).
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level.
- Tilburg University, Netherlands is providing these scholarships.
- The IMMIT program is open to students with a Bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree (180 ECTS) either in Management, Economics, Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information System. Students with an engineering degree can be admitted if their previous education includes IT and information systems.
- -A satisfactory scholastic average, a minimum of 3.0 (B) grade-point average, in course work completed during the Bachelor’s degree.
- International (EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA students) students of can apply for these scholarships.
- The tuition fees for the IMMIT program are set each year. The yearly tuition fees for IMMIT cohort 9, to start in Academic Years 2015/2016. Tuition fee payments are non-refundable if a student has to leave the program before graduation. The tuition fee for EU/EEA students covers the tuition fees required by Tilburg University and IAE Aix University. This fee does not include any fee for studies in Turku University, as Finnish universities do not collect tuition fees from EU/EEA students.
- The IMMIT Scholarship includes:
- -A partial tuition fee waiver offered by IAE Aix between € 500 and € 2800 (EU or non-EU students) for the first year of the IMMIT program, depending on financial capacity and academic excellence.
- -A partial tuition fee waiver of € 4098 for non-EU students for the second year of the IMMIT program, which means that non-EU scholarship holders will pay a tuition fee of € 5872 for the second year of IMMIT.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- Those students, who are selected for an IMMIT scholarship, will be notified by the IMMIT Consortium before the end of May 2015.
- Please note that all admitted students are automatically considered for an IMMIT scholarship, provided that the complete application package has been received before the deadline of 1st April 2015.
The application deadline is 1st April 2015.