Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for NENU Excellent Self-supporting International Students Yearly Scholarship to study in China. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and graduate (master degree and PhD degree program).
In order to encourage international students to study hard and be positive, to improve the reputation of our university, and to attract more international students to study in NENU.
About University: Northeast Normal University, or NENU, is an institution of higher learning under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education, being selected as one of the universities given priority for the construction of the211 Project. NENU’s predecessor is Northeast University. It was the first comprehensive university founded by the Communist Party in Northeast China in 1946 and located in Changchun City in 1949.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and graduate (Master degree and Ph.D. degree program).
Available Subject: Scholarships are available to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship amount: Language Students Scholarship: CNY2000/person/year
- Language Students Scholarship: CNY2000/person/year
- Undergraduates Scholarship:
a) The first prize: CNY6000/person/year,
b) The second prize: CNY4000/person/year,
c) The third prize: CNY2000/person/year.
- Graduates (master degree) Scholarship?
a) The first prize: CNY8000/person/year,
b) The second prize: CNY5000/person/year,
c) The third prize: CNY3000/person/year.
- Graduates (PhD degree) Scholarship?
a) The first prize: CNY10000/person/year,
b) The second prize: CNY6000/person/year.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant should be language NENU student or registered student ( including undergraduates and graduates (master degree and PhD degree).
- Language students should apply for the scholarship only by the academic records of the first academic year;
- Registered freshmen should apply for the scholarship by pre-school report cards or academic works;
- Current undergraduates should apply for the scholarship only by the academic records of the first, the second and the third academic years;
- Current graduates (master degree and PhD degree) should apply for the scholarship only by the academic records of the first and the second academic years.
- For students who are on extension study periods, the academic records of the extension periods would be invalid for the application.
- Abide by laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as the school regulations of NENU. Study hard, be positive and well-conducted, respect teachers and be friendly to China.
Eligible Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Application Procedure: Applicants should deliver the forms to the school (department, section, Institute) before September 10 each year, then forms with comments should be delivered to the International Students Office of the Department of International Cooperation and Exchange before September 15th; the Review Committee will discuss the candidates and post the results.
Deadline: Scholarship Application deadline is September 10 each year.