Scholarship Description: The Villanova University has a number of funding opportunities for all international students. Scholarships are available for undergraduate students applying for the academic year 2018-2019.
About University: Villanova University is a private research university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the United States.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The Presidential Scholarship is a renewable, merit-based award covering full tuition, room, board (up to 19 meals-per-week plan), general fee, and the cost of textbooks for eight consecutive semesters.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: In order to be considered for a Presidential Scholarship, students must submit the Villanova Supplement to the Common Application and must be nominated by one of the following by December 1:
The application process to Villanova consists of the following steps:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT. Please note: SAT/ACTs must be taken no later than October of the senior year for any November 1 deadline, no later than November for any December 1 deadline and no later than December of the senior year for Regular Decision.
- All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- As a candidate to the Villanova School of Business, at least one year of high school Calculus is preferred. Applicants to the College of Engineering must have successfully completed a high school Physics course.
Nomination Deadline: December 1, 2017
Villanova Admission Application Deadline: December 1, 2017
Presidential Scholarship Application Deadline is January 2, 2018