The International School of Management (ISM) is accepting applications for October 2017 Intake. ISM provides both need-based and merit-based scholarships to pursue International MBA Full-time (IMBA) program.
ISM’s mission is to provide business professionals with a strong and knowledgeable foundation in international business to further their careers.
The International School of Management (ISM) is an international business school based in Paris, France and New York City. It allows students to study at partner institutions: St. John’s University in New York, Fudan University in China, Amity University New Delhi campus, HSM Educação in Brazil, two weekThe University of Cape Town in South Africa, and at its location in Paris.
Degree Level: The International MBA Full-time (IMBA) program at ISM is a full-time, 18-month program based in Paristwo-weekcourse of study in New York City.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the International School of Management (ISM).
Scholarship Benefits: Any combination of scholarship opportunities cover a maximum of 30% of the total tuition, and are applied directly to the overall tuition fees.
- Tuition Assistance Scholarship is awarded to prospective students who exhibit strong academic ability, have substantial professional experience, and are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- Dean’s Opportunity Scholarship is a need-based scholarship for students from underrepresented or economically disadvantaged regions who are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- Women in Business Scholarship is offered to women returning to graduate degree programs after taking time away from their professional lives, or current business leaders pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- The Next Step Scholarship is available only to ISM alumni who enroll in a second program at ISM. These funds are also being extended to immediate family members of ISM students and alumni.
- Publication Scholarship is awarded to prospective students who display strong research skills, have previously published in a credible academic source, and are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs, either full-time or part-time study.
- The Student Blogger Award: 1000 euros of funding is awarded to applicants who are selected to represent ISM as a student blogger. Recipients are expected to write blog entries on a monthly basis (minimum 300 words) during the course of their studies, as well as continue as an occasional guest blogger as alumni. The bloggers share their experiences in the seminars, events, as well as overall impressions of ISM and how the program is impacting the blogger’s life and career.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: The first step in the admissions process is an Academic Inquiry Form which includes submission of a detailed CV. Assuming your academic profile meets the program requirements, you will be invited to submit a complete application package and undertake an interview with their Director of Recruitment and Development, and then with one of our faculty deans.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017.