Masters Scholarships for International Students at UNIVPM, Italy
The Polytechnic University of Marche (UNIVPM) is offering up to 10 master scholarships for international students who are foreign nationals including Italians with double citizenship. These scholarships are awarded to students who will matriculate in the first year of the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce (IEC). The annual amount of the scholarship is 7.200 euro per year, gross. In addition to the scholarship holder will be made available accommodation in the facilities of the UNIVPM and will be exempted from the payment of that part of the tuition fee that is the contribution to university services.
- The annual amount of the scholarship is 7.200 euro per year, gross.
- The amount of the grants varies according to the economic situation of applicants.
- The maximum amount of individual grants for International students is about 5.000 euro,
- Split between services (food and accommodation in the ERSU residences) and a money allowance payable in two installments, the first in December 2014 and the second in July 2015.
The Admission Committee will evaluate the candidates according to the following criteria:
- assessment of his/her academic career
- CV demonstrating the candidate’s education and professional experience
- motivation letter
- result of the admission interview
- The Admission Commission will draw up two separate lists of candidates in decreasing order of merit.
- the first relating to candidates that have submitted their application for scholarship by 06/09/2104 (1st intake)
- the second for candidates who have submitted their application by 28/11/2014 (2nd intake)
- Scholarships will be bestowed on candidates who have obtained a score of 70/100 and over. Scholarships not assigned in the first round will be made available for the second round of application. If two candidates have the same score, preference will be given to the younger candidate.
How to Apply:
Prospective students have to send a signed copy of the application form by fax or post. together with the following documents:
- copy of Passport or Identity Card;
- curriculum vitae;
- copy of the university degree with transcript of records translated into English or Italian;
- letter of motivation (maximum length 1200 words): a short explanation in English on the academic and professional reasons explaining why the applicant is interested in IEC;
- any other useful documents (i.e. language certificate, recommendation letter, etc.).
Application Deadline: 28 Nov 2014
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of university.