Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries Students, Indonesia
Applications are invited for Developing Countries Partnership Program on Scholarship or KNB Scholarship. This scholarship is available for the students of Developing Countries to pursue master degree at one of the 13 given prominent universities in Indonesia. The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months period of study (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country).
- Social Sciences
Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries Students, Indonesia are available for Masters Degree Level.
- Maximum age is 35 years old;
- Possess a bachelor degree;
- Not a Master Degree Holder;
- Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent;
- Complete the on-line application form;
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates will have to sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management.
The KNB Scholarship will be covering:
- Settlement Allowance of Rp.1.000.000,- will be given upon arrival in Indonesia;
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,350,000 per month;
- During their Master Program, the students will receive monthly allowances as follow: a-No Allowances Quantity, b-Living Allowance IDR 2,350,000, c-Research Allowance Rp. 400.000,-, d-Books Allowance Rp. 350.000.
- A health insurance with a maximum of Rp. 200.000,- monthly premi (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student);
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university;
- The Scholarship only covers for one person.
Number of Awards:
Thirty Six Months
- Download the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website; 2) Submit the Invitation letter, Passport or Birth Certificate, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter and 3) Complete the online application process. Required documents are as follows:
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country;
- Nomination letter from the respective government official;
- Academic Recommendation letters;
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate;
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English);
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate obtained within the last 2 Years;
- Scanned Medical Statement.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2015
Share this Scholarship for others