Master’s and PhD Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Country Citizens, UK
Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s and PhD study in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries. These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Levels and subjects of study
You can apply for a Commonwealth Scholarship for the following levels of study:
- Master’s (one-year courses only)
Applications are considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the proposal
- Likely impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country.
How to apply
- All applications must be made through your nominating agency (or university/university body, if applicable) in your home country. You must check with them in the first instance for specific advice on how to make an application and for their own closing date. The CSC cannot accept any applications direct from candidates for these scholarships.
- All Commonwealth Scholarship candidates must be nominated by an approved nominating agency/ university/university body, and must submit their application form using our Electronic Application System (EAS).
- Full help on how to apply using the EAS is provided in our guides, which should be read in full before making any attempt to use the EAS.
Application Deadline: 03 Dec 2014
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of university.