Master Degrees program by Government of Korea 2015
Master Degrees Program for International Students offering by The Government of Republic Korea in Economic Policy and Development, fully funded Scholarship by the Korean Government for successful international students from all over the world (including Pakistani students).
- To develop human resources that will contribute to the socio-economic advancement of developing countries.
- To train key government experts in the fields of economic policy and development needed by the developing countries.
- To share Korea’s economic development experience and train experts who can contribute to global economic development
- Be a government officially with a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Have a good command of both spoken and written English
- Be preferable under 40 years of age.
- Not be a person who has withdrawn from KOICA’s scholarship program.
- Have not participated in KOICA’s scholarship program or any of the Korean government’s scholarship program before (Master’s degree program)
Deadline: 20 April 2015
The details of the Application procedure are given on HEC website, click here.