- The Applicant must be a citizen of the UK/EU.
- The students with an undergraduate degree, achieving AAA at A-level or equivalent are eligible.
- The candidates applying are expected to demonstrate a significant contribution and commitment to social responsibility.
- The candidates are selected based on the academic performance and written application submitted.
- A written application should be submitted by the candidate in a maximum one A4 page.
- It should explain the candidate’s interest and previous involvement in community-based projects, volunteering opportunities and/or fundraising activities and how you hope to continue this at Alliance MBS.
- The successful applicants of Manchester Business School – Undergraduate Scholarships For Social Responsibility, 2019 will receive GBP 2,000 per year.
- The last date to apply for Manchester Business School – Undergraduate Scholarships For Social Responsibility, 2019 is 31st August 2019.